Update Rollup 4 for System Center 2012 Service Pack 1
Update rollup 4 for System Center 2012 SP1 is out.
Notice: You cannot apply this update to a computer that is running Update Rollup 1 for System Center 2012 Service Pack 1. In order to install Update Rollup 4 for System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 Virtual Machine Manager, you have to uninstall Update Rollup 1 for System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 Virtual Machine Manager from your system
Upgrading DPM 2012 is like DPM installation with some new things inside
1. Launch DPM Installation Wizard
2. Choose ” Use the dedicated instance of SQL Server” and click “Check and Install”
3. Wizard determined that you want to upgrade existing DPM database and shows you the following message
4. Click “Next” , type Password for DPM Service, license key and click “new” button “UPGRADE” and wait while wizard upgrades DPM.
5. Run searching windows updates and install DPM rollup for sp1. Reboot your server.
6. After upgrading and updating don’t forget to update DPM agents from DPM console. If your agents installed in domain, just highlight every agents and click “Update”. For updating agents in workgroup area, use this link
7. Updating agents to the latest version of agent