New rollup for System Center 2012 R2 is available. It brings improvements and fixes for VMM, DPM , SPF and Azure Pack. You can install them by Windows Update or download manually using the links below (see each component article to obtain specific installation instructions)
|Data Protection Manager||https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3143871|
|Service Provider Foundation||https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3147172|
|Virtual Machine Manager||https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3147167|
|WAP Web Sites||–|
The following issues are fixed in Windows Azure Pack:
- Windows Server 2016 only: Support for Encryption Supported VMs. Windows Server 2016, Virtual Machine Manager and Service Provider Foundation provide support for Encrypted Supported VMs, now WAP provides support for the three type of VMs in Windows Server 2016: regular VMs, Shielded VMs, and Encryption Supported VMs.
- Windows Server 2016 only: Fix to incorrect Format of volume Signature in PDK File downloaded through WAP.
- When a tenant updates a VM Size, the Hardware Profile ID is passed along to the SPF/VMM Virtual Machine Update event, allowing custom runbooks to change other properties as necessary.
- Fix to Virtual Network property labels in the Quota page. The quotas for “Site-to-Site VPN” and “External IP addresses” labels in the Admin Portal VM Resource Provider are misleading because they read “per network.” They actually are “per subscription.”
- Fix: When you update the VM Cloud Resource Provider, a duplicate Port setting is added leading ManagementOData to fail and return an error message that reads, “An item with the same key has already been added.”
- Ability for the tenant user to add a network adapter to a VM while the VM is running. In UR 9.1 and previous versions, new NICs could be added only after the VM was stopped.
- Ability for the WAP Admin to include a SQL Server into multiple availability groups for HA configurations.
- Ability for the WAP Admin to include a server that’s running Microsoft SQL Server into multiple availability groups for HA configurations.
- Ability for the WAP user to enable the “Always On” feature of WAP websites.
For VMM please see the “Known issues from previous update rollups” and do workarounds if some mentioned issues take place