Howdy, I decided to share some scripts and configuration files via GitHub. This approach has many advantages – user-friendly code (easy to read, easy to use), you can commit changes via pull requests, easier to update the code, you can follow me to instantly receive updates.
PowerShell scripts to automate application deployments
- powershell-skype : enterprise Skype For Business topology with 1 Front-End, all roles except Enterprise Voice, integration with Office Web Apps, backend in on SQL Server AlwaysOn, easily can be changed for Edge deployment
- powershell-ca: Certification Authority deployment
- powershell-sharepoint: SharePoint Server Farm
- powershell-dfs: DFS Namespaces and File Servers
- powershell-owa: Office Web Apps Farm
- powershell-scom: System Center Operations Manager (see the post)
- powershell-sql: SQL Server AlwaysOn configuration (2-node)
PowerShell DSC scripts to automate software configurations
- powershell-dsc-exch: Exchange Server standalone or Exchange Server DAG (2 or more nodes). See my blog post.
- powershell-dsc-rras: Routing and Remote Access Service
- powershell-dsc-ad: Active Directory deployment (2 or more DCs)
Terraform and Packer configurations
- terraform-k8s-aks: automates Azure Kubernetes and Container Registry services deployment. See the blog post.
- terraform-globalazure-2019: source code from my session at Global Azure BootCamp 2019 Russia. The main configuration file automates deployment of VMs, availability set, load balancer, NSGs and registers VMs with Azure DevOps Deployment Group to make possible CD.
- packer-iis: packer sample json to create a custom image in Azure. See the blog post.
Azure and Kubernetes
- k8s-aks-project: kubernetes deployment/configuration and asp.net core deployment (docker, azure and etc.) . See the blog post.
- arm-azure-policy: custom azure policy to append multiple tags. see the blog post.
- net-msbuild: custom msbuild/nuget files to build .net application (includes Jenkins pipelines, jenkinsfile)
- docs-failover-clustering: failover docs and guides written by me
- vmm-cookbook-code: source code from my VMM 2016 cookbook
I will keep this post updated. If new repos added, I’ll describe them here as well. Thanks for following. Cheers.