DPM cannot backup SQL database with transactions log while recovery model of database is SIMPLE. You have to just change “Recovery model” of your DB in SQL Server Management Studio.
1) Log on SQL Server Management Studio
2) Right click on database – Properties
3) In the left pane choose Options
4) Set the recovery model to Full
Create a new SQL Query (use “New query” button on the standart bar):
USE YourDBNameHere ;
ALTER DATABASE YourDBNameHere SET RECOVERY FULL ;
5) Open your DPM Console and run Consistency Check on all databases with the same error.